Sunday, October 30, 2011

Welcome to Boxer Central - What's it all about?

This will be a way for me to enjoy, share, vent, entertain, and create weekly stories involving my "Pack" and their shenanigans. Nothing makes for dramatic things to blog about better than 2 seven month old puppies and their parents. I live alone (well technically there is a female offspring that comes back from college occasionally, but she's another topic... I could write a blog about HER shenanigans also) in the house next door to my Mother and Sister #3 - there are 6 of us. Yes, ALL sisters - in an old house I rent from Mom. Small town Indiana. REALLY small town. Everyone knows everyone and most of them know your business before you do, and occasionally they will tell you. :-)

The Pack - Gunner = Daddy, Peyton = Momma, Bruno & T.A.N.K.
My nephew moved back to Indiana the same time I did in April. Peyton had this litter of pups the night before he drove here from Florida. There were 8 male pups, all Fawn. Only 7 survived. Of that 7, one of them almost died because Peyton had some problems with feeding them all. My nephew & his Dad bottle fed this one and he is now my Bruno. He was my gift/payment for keeping Gunner and Peyton while Josh returns to Florida and tries to get settled. 2 of my other nephews each got a pup. Matt has Whitten, and Adam has Chester. Josh sold 2 others before he left and I was in charge of selling 2 remaining. I kinda did my job....
I sold Diamond -- now Remington -- to a woman who worked in the Veterinary office that I took them to for their shots. T.A.N.K on the other hand, was always my favorite. I just couldn't let him go. Bruno might get lonely when Gunner and Peyton go back to Florida. (This was my logic to convince myself I should keep him, when really - I just LOVE him <3)
The Pack is napping and I think I am going to follow them. More to come.... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment