Monday, April 9, 2012

DESERT DOGS - 2011-2012 Pacific Division Champions

I want to post this... as a reminder to myself.

As a specific place I can go to reflect on this joyous time in my life as a hockey fan.
My team has won the Pacific Division Championship and I am ecstatic.
I posted this to Facebook, but with the dreaded timeline and the amount of posts I have posted and others have posted = I am afraid it will get lost.


 I've been a Phoenix Coyotes fan since BEFORE the 98 Nagano Olympics. I've loved my team win or lose (and there has been PLENTY of losing). I tattooed their logo on my back. My car, license plates, and online identity IS CoyoteQ.
But this year... this magical group of men led by the Master - Mr. Dave Tippett... has fought and scrapped and made me SO PROUD.
Pacific Division Champions.... Banner #1 going up in the Jobing.com Arena. I just LOVE it! Ow Ow OwOOooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment