Sunday, October 21, 2012

So my Pups are 18 months old and I finally had them fixed last month. It was hella expensive since they were over 60 lbs and I boarded them all week while I went to Arizona. Its been a month and they are definitely a calmer more reasonable duo. Still rambunctious and occasionally a pain in the ass, but less peeing in the house and not as much territorial posturing over me.

Mama and Pop are doing good. Pop needs a girlfriend. He's been a bit moody and is still waiting on Mama to go back into heat. He's not figured out that she won't be going into heat EVER again. I took care of that the 1st week they were here last year. He does create some beautiful offspring...

What they all are is SNUGGLE dogs! Have to be near me or better yet TOUCHING me at all times. Sleeping in my bed is NOT restful. They pin me in the covers and through the night steal all the blankets. They lay on my legs and lean up against my back. I wake up with my lower back, hips and knees hurting. The pressure from 2 - 70lb pups, 85lb Pop and 55lb Mama.... taking their toll on my body. I bought a toddler bed this past week and put their big blanket on it. Mama lays there most of the night, but the boys just can't be that whole 10 feet from me.

Its after Midnight - I need to go to bed. The Walking Dead sucked me in.
The Pack is relaxed and snoring. Mama has her head on my lap. At least its the light weight one and not Gunner - his head alone weighs 20 lbs. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment